WESTON CITY COUNCIL 7:30PM
TUESDAY, JUNE 8, 2021
CALL MEETING TO ORDER
DETERMINATION OF QUORUM
At any time
during an Open Public Meeting the Weston City Council may adjourn to a Closed
Executive Session pursuant to Chapter 551 of the Texas Local Government Code.
are invited to speak for up to three minutes on any subject of which the City
of Weston has authority. However, no discussion or action, by law, may be taken
on the topic unless the item is on the agenda or until properly posted on a
future agenda, other than to make statements of specific factual information in response to a citizen's inquiry or to recite existing policy in response to the inquiry.
2. Consider and act upon minutes of the May 11, 2021 Regular City Council meeting and May 19, 2021 Special Called City Council meeting
3. Consider and act upon the financial report for May 2021
4. Presentation by Weston Fire and Rescue Chief regarding the Community Wildlife Protection Plan – Chief Bart Chambers
5. Discussion regarding a request from a resident to pave a portion of Country Lane and install a street sign – CM Whitworth
6. Discussion and Report regarding upcoming Independence Day Parade – CM Decker
7. Discussion regarding request to Sheriff for private patrol for motorcycles on FM455
8. Discussion – Weston’s June 2, 1873 incorporation
9. Council and Mayor Comments - Announcements regarding
local/regional civic and charitable events, commendation of citizens,
acknowledgment of meeting attendees, traffic issues, awards, staff
recognition, birthdays, condolences, upcoming meetings, and Council requests
for items to be placed on upcoming agendas.
Council meetings bring together citizens of many varied interests and ideas. To
insure fairness and orderly meetings, the City Council asks that all cellular
phones or audible beepers be silenced while City Council is in session. All persons should refrain from private
conversation, eating, drinking and smoking while in the Council Chamber. Citizens and other visitors attending City
Council meetings shall observe the same rules of propriety, decorum and good
conduct applicable to members of the City Council. No one shall delay or interrupt the
proceedings, or refuse to obey the orders of the presiding officer.
City Secretary | Susan Coffer
Copyright © City of Weston, Texas 2016. All rights reserved.