SPECIAL CALLED MEETING
WESTON CITY COUNCIL
7:30 PM,WEDNESDAY, JUNE 16, 2021
CALL MEETING TO ORDER
DETERMINATION OF QUORUM
1. Citizens are invited to speak for up to three minutes on any subject of which the City of Weston has authority. However, no discussion or action, by law, may be taken on the topic unless the item is on the agenda or until properly posted on a future agenda.
2. § 551.071. Consultation with Attorney. The City Council may convene in executive session to conduct a private consultation with its attorney on any legally posted agenda item, when the City Council seeks the advice of its attorney about pending or contemplated litigation, a settlement offer, or on a matter in which the duty of the attorney to the governmental body under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with the provisions of Chapter 551, as follows:
A. Villas at Weston
3. Consider and act upon a Preliminary Plat submittal for Villas @ Weston
4. Consider and act upon a Sign Permit Application, IAW Ordinance 2018-03-01 Section 7, for Venetian at Weston
5. Council and Mayor Comments - Announcements regarding local/regional civic and charitable events, commendation of citizens, acknowledgement of meeting attendees, traffic issues, awards, staff recognition, birthdays, condolences, upcoming meetings, and Council requests for items to be placed on upcoming agendas.
Council meetings bring together citizens of many varied interests and ideas. To
insure fairness and orderly meetings, the City Council asks that all cellular
phones or audible beepers be silenced while City Council is in session. All persons should refrain from private
conversation, eating, drinking and smoking while in the Council Chamber. Citizens and other visitors attending City
Council meetings shall observe the same rules of propriety, decorum and good
conduct applicable to members of the City Council. No one shall delay or interrupt the
proceedings, or refuse to obey the orders of the presiding officer.
City Secretary | Susan Coffer
Copyright © City of Weston, Texas 2016. All rights reserved.